Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Episode 4: “Connecting The Dots”

The witches that surrounded Bonnie were looking at her in sheer rage with the exception of Emily and Sheila who were at no position to take Bonnie’s side. Bonnie had disrupted the balance of nature quite a lot of times now and it was now time to pay the price.
Aja continued pouring her anger on Bonnie,
“Witches are nature’s keeper and all your life... what little life you had... you helped those vampires... those... abominations of nature-” Bonnie intercepted her,
“Mind your tongue, whoever the hell you are. The abominations that you’re referring to... they’re my friends. I did everything to help them-”
“Help them?? You killed us. Wiped out an entire coven of 11 witches. You raised Silas-”
“But I also turned him back to stone. I'm sorry. Did you miss that episode?” Bonnie was going hammer on nail.
“But the moment you died, your spell broke and now he is a monster on the loose. It’s all because of you and your hunt for the cure that wasn’t even meant for you or your friends. So, Bonnie Bennett get ready. You are about to pay for your actions... your sins. Those are the rules here and-”, Aja couldn’t finish as Qetsiyah interrupted her.
“I make all the rules here, sister Aja. I hope you do remember that?”
“Of course, Qetsiyah. You created the veil, so you get to make all the rules. So what punishment have you thought for her? I just hope your sentence would not be influenced by the fact that Bonnie’s your descendant”, Aja replied sarcastically.
“Well what I have thought for Bonnie has everything to do with the fact that she is my descendant. I hope you wouldn’t mind, Aja. Because if you do you’re welcome to leave. This side of the veil is no short of space to wander”, Qetsiyah replied back curtly looking straight into Aja’s eyes whose eyelids now dropped in embarrassment.
Turning to Bonnie Qetsiyah continued,
“Now Bonnie, would you care to hear the actual story of Silas and me?”

Jeremy was talking to Caroline on the phone as he unlocked the doors of the Salvatore boarding house.
“...Yeah”, he continued over the phone, “I’m at the Salvatore mansion now... Yes, Caroline I will take care of myself... I’m not a kid anymore... Do say thanks to Sheriff Forbes for getting me out on bail...  Yeah, yeah... I’ll be in touch-”, he hung up. As he was on his way upstairs to the bedroom, he heard a thud from somewhere down the basement.
“Hello, who’s there?” Jeremy called as he made his way toward the basement. “Anybody down here?” he called again.  As he reached the barred iron door, he saw Damon lying on the floor, almost lifeless. He had fallen off the wooden bed while still seemingly unconscious.
“What the hell?? Damon??” Jeremy hurried to help him.
“Damon, who has done this to you? I thought you were at the Grill with Caroline. Are you there...? Damon, wake up-”, Jeremy lifted Damon’s head. He seemed very weak, almost on the verge of desiccation. His body had turned pale. He slowly opened his eyes.
“Je.. Jeremy??” he groaned of pain.
“Yes, it’s me. Damon, who did this to you? Katherine?” Damon wasn’t entirely conscious. He thought he had been hallucinating.
“Jeremy, is... is it really you, knuckle-head or.. am... am I in some bro-mance hallucination?” Damon chuckled.
“Screw you, Damon-”, Jeremy said and hugged him. Damon could hear Jeremy’s heart pumping and his half-opened eyes were fixated on Jeremy’s carotid veins that passed around his neck. Damon’s hunger now went beyond his control and he threw his fangs on Jeremy’s neck. Soon Damon was feeding on him and Jeremy couldn’t help but shout.
“Aaah.. Damon, what are you doing? Stop... Urghhh... Damon-”, Jeremy cried of pain. With a forceful thrust, Jeremy threw him away. Damon fell off some metres away; fresh blood dripping from the corner of his mouth. He licked the sides with his tongue, relishing every drop.
“I know all your tricks, Silas. You can no longer fool me-”, Damon couldn’t finish as Jeremy intercepted him.
“Whoa, Damon! You must be hallucinating. It’s me, Jeremy. I’m not Silas. What the hell’s wrong with you?” Jeremy was perplexed.
“You’ve put on the Jeremy’s mask now. But, you don’t know that I know that Jeremy’s not in town. He’s been at the Lake House all summer to enjoy his... pity-party. Now, you’re not going anywhere. I’m going to rip off your arms, your legs and then slowly get your heart out of the chest-”, Damon plunged at Jeremy with his new-gained strength.

“Answer me, Damon! What are you doing with this Katherine bitch? Has the Long lost Katherine love overpowered your Sired love for Elena? Where’s Elena, what did you two do to her?” Caroline was raging with anger.
“You’ll always be a dumb blonde, Caroline. May be that’s why your boyfriends don’t last for more than two months. Katherine’s been helping me find Elena-”, Silas replied with Damon-like sarcasm in his tone.
“Helping you?? How?? She’s the one who has her-”, Caroline revolted.
“I told you. I don’t know where Elena is-”, said Katherine.
“Then who has her, love?”  Klaus asked Katherine. Katherine hesitated to give a name. How could she name Silas when Silas was right there? He would have killed her.
“Tell me, who has Elena?” Klaus shouted at her. Everyone at the Grill started staring at them. Just then, a message popped up in Caroline’s i-phone. It was from Jeremy. It read-
The man at the Grill is Silas. You gotta believe me. Damon’s with me. We’re going out to find Elena.

Caroline read the message twice to fully grasp the situation they were all caught up in the middle of.  She carefully showed the message to Klaus only. He read it, smiled and said,
“Katherine sweetheart, why don’t you come with me and we shall wait till the vervain is out of your system. You have proved to be an asset after all. There’s plenty I need to ask-”.

Xoro removed the blind folds off Rebecca and Matt’s eyes but they were still chained to vervain steeped iron clamps as they sat on the floor. These clamps thicker than the previous ones which Rebecca had managed to break without effort. The place seemed like some old cellar.
“Where are we?” asked Rebecca.
“Oh, you’re home. Welcome back to Mystic Falls”, spoke Xoro with a smile. Xoro and Lucy started to leave with the others of their tribal coven.
“Wait, you are doing a terrible mistake. Once my brother gets to know what you’ve done to me. He will rip each one of your hearts out of your chest and feed the crows-”, Rebecca threatened.
“By brother which one do you mean- Niklaus, Elijah, Finn or Kol ? Finn and Kol are already dead as I am told. Niklaus and Elijah are in New Orleans. So, if that was for a threat, it’s not working-”, Lucy spoke this time.
“How do you know so much? Who in Mystic Falls has been working with you?” Matt was surprised.
“No one’s been working with us. You’d be surprised to know who’s been working for us”, spoke Lucy as she dialled a number.
“Hello Katherine, this one’s my third message. Where the hell have you been? Call me. We’re back in Mystic Falls-”, Lucy dropped the message on Katherine’s voice mail.


Read Episode 5: "Once Upon A Time"

No comments:

Post a Comment