Monday, October 14, 2013

Episode 2- "True Lies"

“Aah, Stefan? I thought you were a ‘no show’ in this season?” Damon spoke with the usual contempt in his words. He sounded weak and cried of pain as he was being bled dry. He was lying locked up in the Salvatore mansion basement.
“Why?? So that you could have all the flare, Damon? That’s not gonna happen”, replied Silas. He was standing outside the door. He was watching Damon through the barred slit provided on the iron door.
“So... ahhh... so why did you come back baby bro?” He paused to take a breath. He had lost lot of blood and he looked like he was going to pass out within 24 hours if not fed blood. “Aahh.. I... I take the reason’s Elena again. But, why have you kept me captive in here? I wasn’t on a mass murder rampage or the Jeremy Gilbert-kill-under-Kol-compulsion this time. Why did you bleed me dry?”
“No, you are not the old Damon you once used to be. And I don’t mean it as a compliment. The old atrocious Damon whom Elena used to hate-“, Silas couldn’t finish.
“You’re forgetting something here. Elena’s not the same Elena she once used to be. The one who fell in love with your hero hair. She is a vampire now. And the cure was rammed down Katherine’s throat. So unless there are two Silas’ and two cure, I’m guessing she will remain a vampire forever. Now, get to the point. Why have you held me here? Is it the old ripper you now?”
“Why is everyone so worried about me? Back there, Elena was saying I have turned off my humanity switch and now you’re asking me if I’ve become the old monstrous ripper. You know what, I’m sick of playing this Stefan card now. He seems to be a man with fifty shades of grey. It’s time I tell you who I really am-”, speaking so Silas changed himself to look like Damon now. Like some shape shifter, Silas could look like anyone he wanted. How did he do it? Who was he or what was he?
Damon’s eye fell wide open to see his shadow self standing in front of him.
“Silas! No, this can’t be true. I must be hallucinating. You were all calcified statue of liberty. How... how did you get out?”
“The ‘how’ is not so important, it’s the ‘why you should be more worried about now-” Silas spoke with the charming Damonic accent, playing with his captivating eyes.

“Jeremy!” Caroline ran to him. He was sitting hand-cuffed in Sheriff Thomas Dylan’s office upon Sheriff Forbes’ request earlier when Jeremy had called. Sheriff Forbes followed Caroline into the office. Dylan got up from his seat and walked to her.
“You asked for a little favour, Liz and I did it. Just for old times’ sake-”, he said in his harsh tone.
“Thank you, Tom. I really appreciate it”, said Elizabeth Forbes as she smiled at him.
“You just have 15 minutes before I put this punk behind bars”, said Dylan as he stared at Jeremy before leaving the room. She moved to Jeremy.
“Jeremy, begin from the start. What exactly happened?” Elizabeth asked worriedly.
“All summer, I had been staying at my uncle’s lake-house. Last night, I received a message from Elena saying that she is in trouble and that she wants to meet me at the Salvatore mansion-”, he could not finish.
“It must have been Katherine but how did she get Elena’s cell phone?” Caroline interrupted.
“Aright, go on-”, said Liz.
“The house was locked but I knew where to find the key. Elena has told me where Damon hides it. So, I went inside. I had hardly stepped foot and dropped my bags. I heard the door- bell ring. The rest half of the story I already told you over the phone- ”
“Bringing you back to Mystic Falls was a trap, Jeremy. But, I don’t understand what will Katherine get by getting you arrested?” Sheriff Forbes couldn’t solve the puzzle.
“Mom, if Katherine had Elena’s cell phone, it clearly means Elena’s in danger”, suggested Caroline.
“And so would be Damon. Because they were together this entire summer-”, Sheriff Forbes started connecting the dots.
“No way is Katherine working alone in all of this. She is human now. She wouldn’t dare showing her face-”, Jeremy was interrupted.
“Unless someone is looking after her here in Mystic Falls. But who?” Caroline’s brows constricted in a frown.

“It’s totally against your nature to trust someone so blindly, Katherine. Why did you dare staying in Mystic Falls considering the town’s full of your enemies who want revenge-”, Silas in Damon’s flesh and bones was speaking to Katherine in a cafeteria.
“It’s really nice to see you in Damon’s clothing, Silas. And speaking of trust, I trust no one but myself. I have my reasons to stay in Mystic Falls. What have you called me here for? I know it wouldn’t be just for chit-chat?”, asked she .
“As a matter of fact, I called you exactly for a chit-chat-”, he said. Katherine seemed puzzled. She looked at Silas for rescue.
“Damon’s locked up and Elena’s somewhere safe but Jeremy must have blabbered about you the first thing when he reached the police station. Well, not your fault... the human version of Katherine Pierce doesn’t look much like the Vampire Elena Gilbert-”, Silas giggled.
“I don’t like jokes, Silas. What are you suggesting?” she was irritated.
“What I’m suggesting is if Mystic Falls will see their Damon and Elena in town, they wouldn’t go about hunting for the real 'DELENA', would they??” said he as played with his eyes.
“And right now, we are LIVE-”, said Katherine as she looked at April Young waving at them from a distance.


“Oh...ughhhh.....”, Rebekka groaned of pain as she started gaining consciousness. She was bound to an iron pole with ropes steeped in vervain. Matt was tied in a similar manner beside but he was still unconscious. She looked at him and cried in grief,
“Matt! No, no, no....”, she cried at the thought that Matt had died of the wooden stakes. Tears streaming their way down her olive cheeks.
“You all killed him?? I will kill you all-”, she shouted at the tribesmen all of whom stood in a semi-circle around her, observing the captives in disgust.
“They did not kill him. I did-”, said a voice as a man appeared from behind the tribesmen. All of the tribesmen made way for him in reverence and fell to their knees; their heads dipped low.
“And who might you be?” Rebekka asked in contempt.
“I am Xoro. I’m a witch”, Rebekka quickly glanced at Matt’s hands and heaved a sigh of relief. Matt was wearing Jeremy’s ring. He wasn’t dead. After all Xoro was a witch, a supernatural being. The ring would protect him. Moments later, Matt came back to life with a hiccup.

“Klaus, you gotta help us. Bonnie’s been 'not-reachable' all summer. Elena and Damon are in danger. Katherine’s taken them... God knows where? And there’s  someone helping this Katherine bitch in all of this-”, Caroline spoke to Klaus. They sat at the Mystic Falls grill.
“Why should I help you? I’m not a fan of Damon and Elena having exhausted the only cure on Katherine shall serve no purpose to me anymore, love-”
“How could you say that, Klaus? They’re my friends... our friends. Please....”, she was shocked at the aloofness of Niklaus.
“And here come your friends...”, said he pointing to Silas who was still posing as Damon and Katherine. The two just entered the grill.
“That’s Katherine and not Elena. Look closely-”, Caroline whispered. Klaus observed carefully.
“This will be interesting-”, Klaus cherished at a deep thought.


Read Episode 3: "Original Sins"

5 comments:

  1. Awesome you r a true writer I mean original writter :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanq Ali... Your appreciation means a lot.... Hope you enjoy the other episodes as much... Now stay connected with The Vampires In My Diaries on facebook by liking this FB page:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Vampires-In-My-Diaries/216998491811347?notif_t=page_new_likes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry this should be the link instead: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Vampires-In-My-Diaries/216998491811347?ref=settings

    ReplyDelete